Fact sheets to educate media and legislators about the problems with the H-1b, L-1, PERM, and related “U.S. worker displacement programs”
These PDF fact sheets summarize how Congress’ visa and immigration policies are harming U.S. workers.
- 2013 Media Fact Sheet: PDF-Print
- 2009 Media Fact Sheet on H-1b Harm: HTML-for Hyperlinks – PDF-Print
- 2009 Media Fact Sheet on PERM Harm: PDF-Print
- H-1b Harm Report at www.HireAmericansFirst.org
- Fixing Our Badly Broken H-1b Visa and Employer-Sponsored Green Card Programs – Professor Norm Matloff – May 9, 2008.
DOJ attorney Anthony Archeval confirms that “it is legal to import foreigners to take the jobs of Americans.”
Two congressionally-sponsored studies found that use of H-1B for cheap labor is commonplace: “…based on interviews with some H-1B employers, Salzman reported that H-1B workers in jobs requiring lower levels of IT skill received lower wages, less senior job titles, smaller signing bonuses, and smaller pay and compensation increases than would be typical for the work they actually did.”
May 2009 Letter details the H-1b Requirements